LOW VOLTAGE SYSTEMS
Low voltage installations offered by UNICARD S.A. include telechnical installations, security systems and firecontrol engineering . Application of above technologies can be found in many places-such as industrial complexes or offices detached houses.
Low voltage installations are primarily providing security at different levels, including a wide range of possibilities. From the alert or optical warning, video monitoring system up to fully automated management of all systems installed in premises. Our company has many to offer if it comes to low voltage system installations. Thanks to our highly qualified staff and innovative solutions UNICARD S.A. provides support in designing and creating safer facilities.
ADVANTAGES OF IMPLEMENTING OUR SYSTEM:
Fire control engineering systems and video security systems illustrate hazards appearing on protected premises and improve evacuation processes. Additionally, reducing costs and optimizing building management. They are an extremely important elements when preparing the premises for safe and smooth functioning.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF LOW VOLTAGE SOLUTIONS OFFERED BY UNICARD S.A.
- Fire control engineering: SAP fire detection systems, alert systems, desmoking and aeration systems
- Safety and Security systems (vision monitoring systems, burglar alarm systems)
- Teletechnical installations (Building management systems, structural cabling)
KEY FEATURES OF LOW VOLTAGE INSTALLATIONS:
- Company with over 20 years of experience in designing and implementing security systems
- Cooperation with experienced and qualified staff; all our employees have necessary certificates and permissions.
- Wide range of solutions and brand devices to choose from
In what we offer can be found security systems and installations simplifying building management. Our staff is happy to keep close contact and consult with client before presenting final project.
Our extensive knowledge and expertise has helped us to become a leader in security products, services and solutions.